The Honeysuckle Foundation for Children with Cancer is an organization dedicated to while working with and in partnership with pediatric oncologists, pyschologists and social workers, improve the quality-of-life and the emotional support for children diagnosed with cancer and their families.
It is the goal of the Foundation to assist these children and their families by:
- Support and assist psychosocial programs specifically targeting and identifying the needs and issues faced by children with cancer and their families.
- Bring an awareness to the emotional issues faced by children and families dealing with cancer and assist in the development of and implementation of 'family friendly' cancer programs.
- Provide resources as incentives for children undergoing chemotherapy and various medical procedures.
- Working in conjunction with local schools and hospital personnel, provide educational programs for school personnel and students to increase understanding of the disease and encourage social support for the patient and siblings both during treatment and post-treatment.
- Raise public awareness of pediatric cancer and the social and emotional impact is has not only upon the family itself, but on the community.
Yankee Candle Fundraising Sale
The Honeysuckle Foundation for Children with Cancer Yankee Candle fundraising sale runs October 4th through November 1st! Please click on the link and start your holiday shopping! 40% of all sales are donated to the Honeysuckle Foundation. Please use group number 990056317 when you order
Sign up as a Seller and invite all your family and friends to shop online. The holidays are upon us, give Yankee Candles as your gift of choice while helping kids with cancer!
Click here for more info.
Let Gold Be Told Project
Las Vegas, Nevada
Check back for more details!