Assisting Children and Their Families
The Honeysuckle Foundation for Children with Cancer is a 501(c3) charity working to improve the quality-of-life and the emotional support for children diagnosed with cancer and their families.
Goals of The Honeysuckle Foundation for Children with Cancer in Assisting Children and their Families:
- To support and assist pediatric oncology psycho-social programs.
- Raise awareness for pediatric cancer, and to assist in the development of and implementation of ‘family friendly’ cancer programs.
- To provide resources as incentives for children undergoing chemotherapy and other various medical procedures.
- To work with schools and hospital personnel to develop educational programs for school personnel and students to increase understanding of the disease, and to encourage social support for patients and siblings.
- Provide support programs for survivors of pediatric cancer who live with life long effects of treatment.